I am moving from a HDB to a condominium can I extend my policy to my new property?

If you have an existing HDB Fire insurance policy, it would not be applicable to a condominium. Upon relocating to your new property, add cover to your home (building) in your existing home insurance (covering renovation and home contents) or purchase a brand new home insurance policy.