What do I need for Maid Insurance Application?

You need to have the following documents:

  • A copy of Applicant’s NRIC for Singapore Citizen or SPR; Employment Pass or Work Permit for foreigner
  • A copy of In-Principal Approval Letter or Renewal Notice from Ministry of Manpower
  • A copy of Maid’s passport